General Engineering Services
Crutchfield Engineering is positioned to carry out a number of general engineering and manufacturing activities in numerous industries utilising various engineering materials.
- Four centre laths largest 2000 between ctrs 400 swing equipped with digital readouts
- Milling machine equipped with digital readouts
- 21″ shaping machine
- General tooling and equipment for the above machines (dividing heads rotary tables etc.
- 3 – 300Amp Transarc AC welding transformers
- 3 – Mig welding machines the largest being 350 Amp continuously rated
- 2 – Tig welding machines DC/hi frequency AC suitable for aluminium welding
- 2 – Dc welding inverter
- 2 – Magnetic base drilling machines and core cutters
- various rigging systems.
- 6m scaffolding tower.
- 2 – gas cutting and welding sets.
- Various grinders drilling machines etc.
- Safety equipment